Call for Abstracts
Healthcare Systems Process Improvement Conference (February 13 - 15, 2024)
Welcome to the Submission Site for the Healthcare Systems Process Improvement Conference
Share your work, insights and discoveries with international colleagues and renowned thought leaders. Improve your work with feedback from the best and the brightest, who return year after year to Healthcare Systems
What are the benefits of speaking at HSPI?
· Share your project case study, experience implementing tools and methods, and/or expertise in methodology with attendees
· Receive recognition for your efforts among your peers in healthcare improvement
· Engage with and learn from peers in the industry to build your network
· Receive a significant discount on conference registration fees
- August 1, 2023 - Abstract submission system opens
- September 25, 2023 - Abstract Submission Deadline
- October 25, 2023 - Notification of Decision on Abstract
- November 3, 2023 - Poster Submission Deadline
- November 30, 2023 - Presentation Submission Deadline
- December 15, 2023 - Registration Deadline
- December 15, 2023 - Feedback to Oral Presenters
- January 16, 2024 - Revised Paper Submission Deadline
- January 18, 2024 - Scheduled Announced
- February 13 - 15, 2024 - Healthcare Systems Process Improvement Conference
Steps and Instructions:
Category/TopicSelect your primary and secondary track.
Enter TitleEnter your title, primary audience, acceptance of abstract, and confirmation that you have read the terms and conditions.
Enter AuthorsEnter author name, affiliation, and contact information. Required author/co-author image upload.
Enter Abstract DescriptionUpload or copy and paste your abstract into the system. Detailed technical instructions are available on the upload step. Submitted abstracts will be published as-is, please proofread them before submission.
ConfirmationYou will have a chance to look over the submission to make sure all is complete.
No names or titles should be included in the abstract text. Names will be automatically hidden during the abstract review process and will be automatically inserted and properly formatted upon publication.
Presenting authors will be automatically informed of the unique ID numbers and passwords assigned to their abstracts. Abstracts may be viewed and modified at any time between submission and the deadline, using the assigned ID# and password.
For help in submitting an abstract online, Contact technical support.