Call for Abstracts
Applied Ergonomics Conference (March 25 - 28, 2024)
Welcome to the Submission Site for the 27th Annual Applied Ergonomics Conference (AEC)!
AES supports the annual Applied Ergonomics Conference, where attendees gather from around the world to share best practices with other professionals in ergonomics, healthcare, safety, human resources and risk management. AES is a society within the Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers (IISE), an international, non-profit association that provides leadership for the application, education, training, research, and development of industrial engineers, human factors/ergonomics professionals, healthcare providers and related professions.
What are the benefits of speaking at AEC?· Share your research, experience, case study and/or lessons learned with others
· Receive recognition for your efforts in the field of ergonomics
· Earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
· Network with and learn from peers in the industry
· Receive a significant discount on conference registration fees
- August 1, 2023 - Abstract submission system opens.
- September 22, 2023 - Abstract Extension Deadline
- October 30, 2023 - Speakers Notified
- November 20, 2023 - Poster Submission Deadline
- January 12, 2024 - Poster Presentation Notification
- January 29, 2024 - Abstract and Poster Presenter Registration Deadline
- February 9, 2024 - DRAFT Posters Due
- February 15, 2024 - PowerPoint Slides and Pre-Recorded Videos Due
- February 26, 2024 - FINAL Posters Due
- March 25 - 28, 2024 - Applied Ergonomics Conference
Important Dates for Ergo Cup:
Steps and Instructions:
TrackSelect your primary and secondary track.
Abstract DetailEnter your abstract title, submission type, Executive Summary, Introduction, Problem/Approach/Methods, Discussion/Description/Results, Significance/Applicability Summary/Expected Outcomes, audience level and learning objectives.
KeywordsEnter your keywords; there is a minimum of 0 and a maximum of 5 allowed.
Speaker InformationEnter speaker name, affiliation, and contact information.
VerificationLet us know if your presentation involves a case study or research and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Awards and PublicationsLet us know if you want your abstract to be considered for the Tom Waters Award, CNA Student Awards, willing to be published or considered for an AES webinar.
ConfirmationYou will have a chance to look over your abstract submission to make sure all is complete.
No names or titles should be included in the abstract text. Names will be automatically hidden during the abstract review process and will be automatically inserted and properly formatted upon publication.
Presenting authors will be automatically informed of the unique ID numbers and passwords assigned to their abstracts. Abstracts may be viewed and modified at any time between submission and the deadline, using the assigned ID# and password.
For help in submitting an abstract online, Contact technical supportemail Tech Support.